Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

St. Patricks Day Bunco

A couple months back me and some girlfriends started a bunco group. We have 12 women in the group and we play every 2nd Wednesday of the month. It has been such a blast! We have appetizers and wine and good conversation. This month, my sweet friend Hanna is hosting and asked me to print out score sheets. I couldn't find any that I liked, so I decided to create my own!

St. Patrick's Bunco Score Card:


I hope that you enjoy these as much as we do! If you have any special requests for score cards, please let me know and I will do my best to help you out :)

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Did Brenna reply to allow to print this St. Patrick Bunco Score Sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Brennalynn ( beautiful name by the way) do you have a down load version or do i have to order from you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, I would like to order from you if possible. Please reach out to me and let me know how I go about that. Our Bunko is going to be on Saturday, March 13th. My email is: carland17@yahoo.com

    Carland

    ReplyDelete